Monday, August 15, 2011

33 Weeks Pregnant

At 33 weeks pregnant, I am very tired. All the time. Since about 30 weeks maybe? I do not recall being this tired with Matt. I think it only set in much much later towards the EDD with him.

I also have this pain near my groin area which I did not experience with Matt. The pain is particularly excruciating when I change sides in my sleep, or attempt to get up. I am assuming this is normal. A check around with pregger friends - it is apparently very common. Again, this is something new compared to my previous pregnancy.

I get tired even from doing nothing. It's crazy. I am ever so thankful for hubs who tries to relieve me every weekend. He wakes up early every Saturday morning to do the wet marketing. He also prepares meals for the family. Sometimes, he he would bring Matt for outings so I can rest. For example, last weekend, he woke up early to prepare breakfast for the family and brought us all out to the park for a picnic. Then I spent my morning watching people taichi while he brought Matt to the playground. Bliss!

I am also finally getting myself to start preparing for the arrival of the little one. Over the past 2 - 3 weekends, we took out Matt's baby stuff - tested the sterilizer, the breastmilk pump, built his baby cot, the works. I did a stock take on Matt's old clothes, and washed whatever's still wearable. Looking at especially the mittens and booties, can't believe Matt was that tiny before! Having another baby, a boy while at that, and the economies of scale that comes with it certainly quite pleaseth me :)

The excitement is slowly building up.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, it is a rather nostalgic feeling looking back at our first baby's things... and thinking of all those memories of them using them...

    ReplyDelete