When Lucas was born, his maturity towards Lucas amazed me, and I am so proud of him.
He often asks us to let him carry Lucas. In Lucas' early months, he would stare at his little brother and kiss him, pat and sayang him like I do. Misled by the books he read about how having a sibling means having a constant playmate, he has since given up saying to Lucas (who only slept and fed then), "didi, wake up and play with me!"
I believe he had some little struggles when he saw me breast-feeding Lucas, and once I caught him looking somewhat disturbed when I was cradling and dancing with Lucas. He ran to me and hugged me hard. Some days in Lucas' first month at home, he would cry out of the blue. Rare occurances, but I believe he was adjusting, and I hope that I have done a good job in assuring him of my love for him.
These days, they have already started fighting, primarily over toys. Lucas has no interest in his own "safe" toys, always preferring Matt's Lego. Some days, he bosses over his didi, and gets angry with his didi when I pretend to scold Lucas for being naughty. All very cute. Lucas still adores his brother as ever, and cackles whenever Matt sings to entertain him.
I pray that my two little boys will grow up to be fiercely close to each other.
I believe he had some little struggles when he saw me breast-feeding Lucas, and once I caught him looking somewhat disturbed when I was cradling and dancing with Lucas. He ran to me and hugged me hard. Some days in Lucas' first month at home, he would cry out of the blue. Rare occurances, but I believe he was adjusting, and I hope that I have done a good job in assuring him of my love for him.
These days, they have already started fighting, primarily over toys. Lucas has no interest in his own "safe" toys, always preferring Matt's Lego. Some days, he bosses over his didi, and gets angry with his didi when I pretend to scold Lucas for being naughty. All very cute. Lucas still adores his brother as ever, and cackles whenever Matt sings to entertain him.
| "Turn this to the right, didi, and the song will be louder" |
I pray that my two little boys will grow up to be fiercely close to each other.



No comments:
Post a Comment