Up and down trips to KL because mom AND dad were not well. Hubby traveling almost every other week for long stretches INCLUDING weekends. Matt suffering from bout of nasty gastric flu almost requiring hospitalization. Even my day-to-day living was dramatic: would you believe it, a snake in my backyard! And I was home alone for days on end with hubs away in the army.
And here I am. Knackered, but doing okay. Parents are as good as can be.
In all that buzz, we managed to hold a small little do for Lucas, who, in a blink of an eye, turned one! We also sold our place, AND bought a new one. Don't know how we did it, but it happened.
Oh yeah, you guessed right. More crazy busy days ahead with renovation. And moving. Twice! *shudder*
Well, one at a time.
And for now, I just want to enjoy things at standstill, for however long they last.
And here I am. Knackered, but doing okay. Parents are as good as can be.
In all that buzz, we managed to hold a small little do for Lucas, who, in a blink of an eye, turned one! We also sold our place, AND bought a new one. Don't know how we did it, but it happened.
Oh yeah, you guessed right. More crazy busy days ahead with renovation. And moving. Twice! *shudder*
Well, one at a time.
And for now, I just want to enjoy things at standstill, for however long they last.


No comments:
Post a Comment