Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Christmas Time

I love Christmas. It is just a wonderful time for thanksgiving, for looking back over the year (years, sometimes), to give thanks for all of God's blessings. I look forward to the smell of pine tree in the house, the blinking lights on the Christmas tree, to friends coming together for a great time, the gift exchanges.

This will be Matt's third Christmas - He was only a month old his first Christmas, and I remember dressing him in pink pants for our Christmas party which theme that year was "pink or green". This was after winning a 'scissors, paper, stone' game against hubs who is rather imposing on his "no pink" fashion statement. So happened we had a pair of rabbit brand pink pyjama pants that came pre-packaged in half dozens of yellow, blue and pink.

Handsome in pink, 2007
Preferring the box over the presents, 2008


No comments:

Post a Comment