Monday, September 20, 2010

First in a Long Time

I have not been updating my blog for a bit, thanks to Personal Taste.


It first started when Matt slept early one of the weekend nights, and hubs and I caught 10 minutes of the show on TV. 2 minutes was all that was needed to know it was my type of show, but I simply had little energy left to watch it, and promptly went to bed. The next thing, hubs came home, beaming, and in his hands, the DVDs.

I finished 16 episodes in 2 day/nights.

And spent the rest of the week recovering from the two 3am-nighters.

I have not watched much tv in the last 3 years, let alone these Korean dramas. While I paid the price for watching it so intensely, but I was happy to have watched it. You know how good-looking the lead actors and actresses are in these Korean shows. The hero in Personal Taste, oh my, he is SO good-looking and he acted really well. For days after the show, I was transported back to those teenage years when I would have crushes on these actors :-P

It felt silly, but at the same time, it was really good to feel that young again. Ha ha!

1 comment:

  1. Oh man...I like that kind of storyline too lah!
    Now you got me interested. Hhmm..let;s see got those pirated ones or not? Need to have some thing more to think abt besides motherhood!!!

    Oh yah..count me in for the CNY reunion! Definitely wanna meet up with u and Chubbs. Shiliza may be back too i think!

    ReplyDelete