Monday, September 28, 2009

Snip Snip!

We brought Matt to hub's barber 2 weekends ago. Already resembling hubs almost 90%, Matt now looks another 2% more like papa sporting the SAME haircut!

I first brought Matt to my hairdresser, and he tried to give him a stylish haircut! Matt squirmed around quite a fair bit, turning abruptly each time the razor is brought near him. He "over-razored" when Matt made one really big movement. Towards the end, I could tell he lost a bit of his ambition, and became a tad bit impatient, understandably.

This time round, experienced as we are, we brought along the most powerful tool there is - my laptop and Bob the Builder DVD! He was frowning throughout the haircut by the sounds of the blaring razor, but Bob proved far more attention-grabbing.

Prior to these 2 "professional" cuts, I used to trim his hair while he was sleeping, and "you never know what you gonna get" till he woke up.

I kind of miss his scruffy look with his long-er hair. Think maybe I will attempt to trim again ... tee hee hee!

No comments:

Post a Comment