The other day, I was desperately trying to teach Matt how to eat a lollipop, to put it into his mouth and suck it, but he would put it halfway into his mouth and keep gnawing at it. I turned to hubs and said, "I can't believe this. He's almost 3, and doesn't know how to eat a lollipop. I've failed man!"
He looked at me and said, "Huh? How is that a failure? That is great success!"
I thought he was being sarcastic.
But he insisted. Matt doesn't like to eat too much junkies like cakes, ice cream, fruit jelly, gummy bears, biscuits, packet drinks, and the works, and that is a feat because he knows many kids Matt's age who would whack these. I think Matt is just being fussy about food texture - jelly too soft, gummy bears too chewy.
I guess hubs is right to an extent. I should be glad we are doing an ok job delaying the onslaught of the inevitable.
Thursday, September 30, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


*lol* shake hands!!!
ReplyDelete