Sunday, June 21, 2009

Father's Day at Pasir Ris Park

We brought Matt to church this morning, and he kept wanting to disturb this baby who was sleeping so soundly on her daddy's chest. He'd point and say "bae-bi!" and insisted I carry him so he can see her. The daddy didn't look too happy! Then he kept wanting to walk up and down the steps of the auditorium, until he spotted another baby with Gerber stars which he wanted to eat. Grabbed the bottle of Gerber from the mother and gave it to me to open! He was very naughty!

We also brought him to Pasir Ris Park after his afternoon nap. We rented two bikes, one with a baby seat behind. We rode to this nice patch of lush greenery, and let him run free! He chased birds, picked up dried leaves, and ran and ran all about.

"The sky!"

As usual, Matt always love sabo-ing Howie and me by poo-ing outside! (The other place he loved poo-ing is on the plane!) I was taking photos of him when suddenly, he squatted down, and soon enough, started straining.

After we cleaned him, hubs decided to hanky-panky with the bike before I rode it, and caused the chain on the bike to become stuck. No matter how he yanked, the chain wouldn't come free. So I had to walk the bike with Matt on it back to the shop while hubs rode back to get assistance. I had a pleasant stroll with Matt - I pointed out to my little curious boy the sun, sky, birds, grass, and trees, as we walked. Soon enough, hubs came back with a tool, and fixed the bike! So macho! True to fatherhood!! :) A great adventure for hubs on Father's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment