Thursday, November 25, 2010

A letter from Mom and Dad

Hubs and I often go way way out of the way to get or do little things that we know will make our little boy happy. Sometimes, we would shake our head in disbelief, and one of us would say, "Matthew, you better be good to us when we are old man!"

The beauty of it is, we never really do anything in anticipation that Matt would care for us in our old age, although deep in our heart of hearts, we hope for Matt and our future kids to be close to us till the day we are old and toothless.

But for now, I am reminded to be there for my parents and my in-laws best I can, always.


Something that moved me to tears today. Wordings aren't exactly
the best, but comes across sincere and real. The music accompaniment is amazing.

1 comment:

  1. thanks for posting the video, it's really nice and meaningful.

    ReplyDelete