I still remember the days of the being the nail fairy, visiting him every 1.5 to 2 weeks while he is sleeping to trim his nails.
Then, came the age of tv. While the images from the screen distracted him, I snipped snipped away. Once in a while, he will cast a glance at what I was doing, but by and large, flinch a little here and there, but he would always return to the tv.
Some time last month, an incident marked his greatest development at sitting still. A little nail chip bothered him tremendously, and he wanted it cut. He stared hard at what I was doing, and then made me cut the other 9 fingernails and 10 toenails. Ever since then, each time that he thinks his nails are long, he'll come asking me to cut them and sits there patiently watching me give him his mani and pedicure.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment