Matthew is one of those with slower development in the speech department, but of late, has amused me with some of his cute replies.
We pass by the playground in a car on a rainy day.
Me: It's raining, Matthew, the playground is wet!
M: Mama can clean it!
At the table having breakfast before school.
Me: Mama has to go to work today, baby.
M: I want to follow mama to work.
Me: Cannot Matthew, cos if I bring you, I won't be able to work properly because I will have to take care of you, feed you and play with you.
M: Don't be scared!
I was trying my luck to see if I can wing a vacation without him.
Me: Matthew, can mama take a holiday and go far far away?
M: Matthew come with mama .. holiday.
Me: No, this holiday is for mama only.
M: Don't say that!
I love my little conversations with him.
Tuesday, December 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment