In practice, I usually find myself buying groceries for the week, organizing bills, teaching the helper this and that, going to the library to return and borrow books, preparing Matt's lunch, leaving enough time to do a quick log-in to kaypoh on other peoples' lives on FB, then it's time to head to school to fetch the little tyke. My Dan Brown book is still sitting on the bookshelf, untouched.
Sometimes, when I get lucky, hubs can afford to go in to office a little later, and we get to spend some time at our favourite haunt - Toast Box at Bishan. They recently upgraded their premise, and it's a really nice place to hangout for a quick morning coffee.
Yesterday was an anomaly. I had nothing to do. Zilch. I was at a loss for a bit. A bit not used to it. I mean, there is always something to do!
I quickly made myself a cuppa, found some butter roll that still looked good enough to eat, and read the newspaper from cover to cover, with time to spare for Her World. It was quite nice really.


No comments:
Post a Comment