I usually visit the library on my own when he's at school - makes it easier for me to choose books. Yesterday, we spent the afternoon in the library together - this was probably only his third visit to the place. I left him at a row of shelves nearby, went to the computer terminal searching for a book title, turned around and was surprised to find my little boy sitting quietly on one of those colourful stools with his chosen book and reading all by himself.
Thursday, December 23, 2010
Who's That Boy?!
I usually visit the library on my own when he's at school - makes it easier for me to choose books. Yesterday, we spent the afternoon in the library together - this was probably only his third visit to the place. I left him at a row of shelves nearby, went to the computer terminal searching for a book title, turned around and was surprised to find my little boy sitting quietly on one of those colourful stools with his chosen book and reading all by himself.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Hey, Lucas has the exact same shirt too!
ReplyDelete